Ladies Day Wednesdays
One of our most popular program with a great group of fun and active ladies, this program runs every Wednesday from Jan 7th to Mar 25th. Come join us for a skill improvement session, a great buffet style lunch at the Gunbarrel Saloon, and a complimentary glass of wine from Peller Estates.
Lesson time 9:45am
|5 Wednesdays *does not include lift ticket||$175.00*|
|Drop in, Lift Ticket, Lesson, Lunch and Wine||$69.00|
|Drop in, Lesson, Lunch and Wine||$39.00|
Fridays is Men’s day
We’re going all out to get you ready for a “bonus” long weekend. One killer price!! Over 50% in Savings!! And a great excuse to sneak out of work early on Fridays!!!
Hit the slopes with colleagues, clients, old friends, and new faces. This steal of a deal includes a fast pace Skills Improvement Session hosted by our most talented coaches. Then, off to the World Famous Gunbarrel Saloon for some appies and a complementary beverage from Tree Brewery!!! All this, Regular price of $125, you can get this great program for just $69!!! And if you purchase a package of 5, you save even more !!!
So are you really going to work this Friday??? or are you planning a long weekend??
Starts Jan 9th and runs every Friday until March 13th, 2015
Lesson Time 9:45am
|5 Fridays *does not include lift ticket||$175.00*|
|Drop in: Lift Ticket, 2hr skill improvement Session, Appetizer and Beer||$69.00|
|Drop in: 2hr skills improvement Session, Appetizer and Beer||$39.00|
2014-2015 Canadian Ski Instructors Alliance Level 1 Instructor Courses
The Level 1 course is a 3-day introduction course to ski teaching. The candidates
will learn the CSIA technique/methodology and the role of a ski Instructor at a
It combines the basics of practical ski teaching methods, technical
understanding and development of guest service skills, specifically addressing
The level 1 certification course includes:
- An introduction to CSIA skiing and teaching methodology.
- Strategies to develop skiers from entry level to intermediate (parallel).
- Techniques for effective assessment and development.
- Personal feedback on ski performance.
- Workshop on customer service.
- Workshop on teaching children.For more information, please contact the Snow School at email@example.com
Please register online at www.snowprobc.com or at the Apex Mountain Resort Snow School Desk located inside the Rental Shop.
Level 1 Course Dates:
Course #1: December 13-14 and 20, 2014 (Saturday – Sunday – Saturday)
Course #2: March 28-29-30, 2015 (Saturday – Sunday – Monday)
Cost : $389 plus tax (course participants receive 50% off lift tickets)
$199 plus tax (retest only)
CONTACT US TO BOOK LESSONS AT:
1-877-777-2739 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- All lessons must be paid in full at time of booking.
- Cancellations must be more than 24 hours prior to lesson start.
- Any cancellations within 24 hrs of lesson booking will incur a $25 cancellation fee.
- No-shows for lessons will not be refunded