Ladies Day Wednesdays
Back by popular demand, this program runs every Wednesday from Jan 9th to Mar 9th. Come join us for lessons, lunch, and a complimentary glass of wine from Peller Estates.
Lesson time 9:45am
5 Wednesdays *does not include lift ticket
|Drop in, Lift Ticket, Lesson, Lunch and Wine||$69.00|
|Drop in, Lesson, Lunch and Wine||$39.00|
All In Fridays
We’re going all out to get you ALL IN. One killer price!! Over 50% in Savings!! And a great excuse to sneak out of work early on Fridays!!!
Hit the slopes with colleagues, clients, old friends, and new faces. This steal of a deal includes a fast pace Tip ‘n Tour hosted by our Snow Schools most talented coaches. Then, off to the World Famous Gunbarrel Saloon for a taste of their new menu, and a complementary beverage from Granville Island Brewing!!! All this, Regular price of $125, but for ALL IN FRIDAYS, you can drop in for just $69!!! And if you purchase the package of 5, you save more than 50% !!!
So are you really going to work this Friday, or are you ALL IN??
Starts Jan 7th and runs every Friday
Lesson Time 9:45am
5 Fridays *does not include lift ticket
|Drop in, Lift Ticket, Tip n Tour, Appetizer and Beer||$69.00|
|Drop in, Tip n Tour, Appetizer, Beer||$39.00|
2012-2013 Canadian Ski Instructors Alliance Level 1 Instructor Courses
The Level 1 course is a 3-day introduction course to ski teaching. The candidates
will learn the CSIA technique/methodology and the role of a ski Instructor at a
It combines the basics of practical ski teaching methods, technical
understanding and development of guest service skills, specifically addressing
The level 1 certification course includes:
- An introduction to CSIA skiing and teaching methodology.
- Strategies to develop skiers from entry level to intermediate (parallel).
- Techniques for effective assessment and development.
- Personal feedback on ski performance.
- Workshop on customer service.
- Workshop on teaching children.
For more information, please contact the Snow School at email@example.com
Please register online at www.snowprobc.com
Level 1 Course Dates:
Course #1 : December 8-9 and 16th, 2012
Course #2 : March 30-31 and April 1st, 2013
Cost : $389 plus tax (course participants receive 50% off lift tickets)
$199 plus tax (retest only)
CONTACT US TO BOOK LESSONS AT:
1-877-777-2739 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- All lessons must be paid in full at time of booking.
- Cancellations must be more than 24 hours prior to lesson start.
- Any cancellations within 24 hrs of lesson booking will incur a $25 cancellation fee.
- No-shows for lessons will not be refunded