2012 – 2013 Season Pass Information
Apex season passes for 2012 – 2013 season are on sale now. You can apply online, download an application and fax it back to us or purchase your pass at one of our sale locations (September only), or mail in your application. Season pass applications will be sent out by mail at the end of August.
Until Sept. 30
Until Sept. 30
|Full Season Pass
After Sept. 30
|Child 7 & Under ***
**NEW FOR THE 2012/13 SEASON…TUBE PARK, SKATING RINK AND SKATING LOOP NOW INCLUDED IN YOUR SEASON PASS PRICE!!**
Prices subject to 12% HST*
Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable
* Refund Option is available at extra cost.
* Categories are determined by age at December 31, 2012
**A family is defined as three people or more; one or both parents and their children, over 7 and under 19 living at home.
University Students do not count toward the family discount pricing.
***A child season pass (7 and under) is not valid for free tubing.
A family is defined as three people or more; one or both parents and their children, over 7 and under 19 years old, living at home. Families of five or more only pay for the four oldest members and the remaining family members are FREE**
**Note: All free passes are subject to a $19 processing fee
In order to eligible for the Student rate, you must be a Full time adult student at an accredited post secondary institution. You must be enrolled in both the fall and winter semesters- proof of registration is required. Students are not counted in the discounted Family rate.
Rent a ski locker for $140.00 for the season (plus HST)
Season Pass Sale Locations
Apex Ski Swap at The Curling Rink from September 21st – 23rd, 2012
Cherry Lane Shopping Centre from September 27th – 30th, 2012 (during regular mall hours).
In these fine stores after September 12th:
- Freeride Board Shop – 158 Main Street, Penticton
- Westside Freeride Ltd – 1760 Byland Rd, Kelowna
- Freeride Board Shop Kelowna 24 – 3155 Lakeshore Rd, Kelowna
- Pentagon Board Shop – 233 Main Street, Penticton
- Apex Ski Shop – 1055 West Westminster Ave, Penticton
Buying Your Apex Season Pass
- Read, sign and date the Conditions of Sale
- On the Application, fill in date and last name
- Check Yes, or No, for the 3 questions (if you are a pass holder from last year and haven’t moved you don’t have to complete the Mailing Address section)
- Enter first names (and last names if different than above), age category (Adult, Teen, etc.), birth dates, and pass prices
- Complete Bus Pass section if desired (not available with spring pass)
- Click ,or tick, Yes or No, for Refund Option; if Yes 5% of total including HST will be added to the purchase price
- Complete payment information
- Email (With a credit card number), fax or mail your application to us, or you can drop it off at any of the stores listed above
Passes can not be issued until all payments are processed.
**Remember a fee of $25.00 will be imposed on any NSF cheques and on any declined credit cards
Mountain office: 1(877) 777-2739 Fax: (250) 292-8100
Mailing address: Box 1060, Penticton, BC V2A 6J9
See you on the mountain this winter!
Are you a season pass holder?
Good news if you answered yes to the above question as you qualify for some great deals! Apex Mountain Resort has set-up reciprocal deals with various resorts throughout BC, AB and the Pacific Northwest. At present all resorts listed below will give you a 25% discount off lift tickets. You should confirm with the mountain prior to your visit, as some mountains offer different discounts and/or have black-out dates. For more information call the Apex administration office 1-877-777-2739.
- 49 Degree North (Chewalah, WA)
- Big White Ski Resort (Kelowna)
- Canyon Ski & Recreational (Red Deer, AB)
- Castle Mountain Resort (Pincher Creek, AB)
- Crystal Mountain (Westbank)
- Cypress Mountain (West Vancouver)
- Fairmount Hot Springs (Fairmont)
- Grouse Mountain (Vancouver)
- Harper Mountain (Kamloops)
- Hemlock Valley Resorts Inc (Agassiz)
- Hidden Valley (Medicine Hat, AB)
- Hudson Bay Mountain (Smithers)
- Loup Loup Ski Bowl (Washington)
- Manning Park Resort (Manning Park)
- Marmot Basin (Jasper, AB)
- Mission Ridge (Wenatchee, WA)
- Mount Baldy Ski Resort (Oliver)
- Mountain Cain Alpine Park Society (Port McNeill)
- Mount Seymour (North Vancouver)
- Mt Timothy (100 Mile House)
- Mt Washington (Courtenay)
- Nitehawk Recreation Area (Grand Prairie, AB)
- Panorama Mountain Village (Invermere)
- Pass Powder Keg (Crowsnest Pass, AB)
- Phoenix Mountain (Grand Forks)
- Red Mountain Resorts Inc (Rossland)
- Revelstoke Mountain Resort (Revelstoke)
- Shames Mountain (Terrace)
- Silver Star Mountain Resort (Vernon)
- Snow Valley (Edmonton, AB)
- Stevens Pass (Skykomish, WA)
- Summit Lake Ski Area (Nakusp)
- Sun Peaks Resort (Kamloops)
- Whitewater Ski Resort (Nelson)