APEX SHUTTLE BUS & TRANSFERS
Apex Mountain Resort Snow Bus – 2016 / 2017 Season
- The Apex shuttle bus arrives at Apex at 9:15 am and departs from Apex at 3:30 pm.
- Pick up at 150 Fairview Place Penticton (Home Hardware) at 8:30am and drop off at 4:20pm
- The Apex shuttle bus is running Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays from December 17th, 2016 to March 26th, 2017.
**Subject to change without notice**
- Season pass (Dec 17th – March 26th)* – $329
- Book of 5 round trips*^ – $80
- Single round trip (includes GST) – $20
- One way only (includes GST) – $15
*Subject to 5% GST
^ Valid on same day travel. NO ONEWAYS or MULTIDAY USE
The bus schedule is as follows:
Location: Departure Arrival
Home Hardware – 150 Fairview Pl, Penticton 08:30am 4:20pm
MANDATORY 24hr pre-booking required for Summerland via phone.
- Minimum 4 people to run.
- Round-trip cost is $30.00pp – includes GST.
- Departure from Dollarama is at 8:00am and Return 4:40pm
No need to pre-book you can just show up at the time above and we would be happy to take you up to Apex and same on the return. Groups more than 4 please call in advance. Payment is done directly with the driver. We currently only accept cash for Single and One way Fares. If you wish to purchase a Book of 5 or Seasons Pass you can do so on the bus or by calling Top Cat Tours @ 250-493-7385.
Transfers to Big White, Silver Star and Sun Peaks are easily arranged. The Apex transfer will coordinate with the other resort shuttle to rendez-vous at the Kelowna airport. Please ask your accommodator to arrange your transfer.