Apex Resort Shuttle Bus & Transfers
Apex Mountain Resort Shuttle Bus – 2019 / 2020 Season
- Arrives at Apex: 9:15 am Departs from Apex: 3:30 pm
- Pick-up & Drop-Off at 150 Fairview Place Penticton (Home Hardware) at 8:30 am with Drop-off at 4:20 pm
- The Apex Resort Shuttle Bus runs Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays from December 7, 2019 to March 22, 2020.
- We require a 4-passenger minimum to run
- No need to pre-book for single roundtrip or one-way fares. Just be at the time and place indicated above and the Apex Resort Shuttle Bus will bring you to the resort.
- Groups: Groups of more than 4, please call/book in advance
*Christmas Break: Daily from Dec 21, 2019 – Jan 5, 2020. (Excluding Christmas & New Year’s Day)
*Spring Break: Daily from March 14 to March 22, 2020
– The last day of the season for the Snow Bus will be Sunday, March 22, 2020
**Subject to change without notice**
- Season Pass: Dec 15 – March 24: $388.50 (includes GST)
- Book of 5 round trips: $89.25 (includes GST)
- Christmas Holidays: $209 (includes GST)
- Single round trip: $21 (includes GST)
- One-way only: $16 (includes GST)
** Valid on same-day travel: NO ONEWAYS or MULTI-DAY USE
Methods of payment include: VISA, MasterCard or AMEX. Cash only at the pick-up for single roundtrip and one-way rides.
Transfers to Apex Mountain Resort
Transfers to Big White, Silver Star and Sun Peaks Resorts are easily arranged. The Apex Resort transfer will coordinate with other resort shuttles to rendezvous at the Kelowna airport. Please ask your Accommodator to arrange your transfer.