Apex Resort Shuttle Bus & Transfers
Apex Mountain Resort Shuttle Bus – 2020 / 2021 Season
- Arrives at Apex: 9:15 am Departs from Apex: 3:30 pm
- Pick-up & Drop-Off at 150 Fairview Place Penticton (Home Hardware) at 8:30 am with Drop-off at 4:20 pm
- The Apex Resort Shuttle Bus runs Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays from December 5, 2020 to March 21, 2021.
- We require a 4-passenger minimum to run
- Please pre-book all reservations by calling Double Diamond Tours at 250-493-3238 or making your reservation online at DoubleDiamondTours.ca. No pre-booking necessary if there are available seats.
- Groups: Groups of more than 4, please call/book in advance
*Christmas Break: Daily from Dec 19, 2020 – Jan 3, 2021. (Excluding Christmas & New Year’s Day)
*Spring Break: Daily from March 13 to March 21, 2021
– The last day of the season for the Snow Bus will be Sunday, March 21, 2021
**Subject to change without notice**
- Season Pass: Dec 15 – March 24: $379 + GST
- Book of 5 round trips: $85 + GST
- Christmas Holidays: $200 + GST
- Single round trip: $20 + GST
- One-way only: $16 + GST
** Valid on same-day travel: NO ONEWAYS or MULTI-DAY USE
Methods of payment include: VISA, MasterCard or AMEX. Cash only at the pick-up for single roundtrip and one-way rides.
Transfers to Apex Mountain Resort
Transfers to Big White, Silver Star and Sun Peaks Resorts are easily arranged. The Apex Resort transfer will coordinate with other resort shuttles to rendezvous at the Kelowna airport. Please ask your Accommodator to arrange your transfer.