Groups at Apex
Why Bring Your Group to Apex Resort?
Dedicated service, smiles and several fun activities make Apex an excellent choice for Groups looking for a complete mountain holiday. We are committed to working with Group Leaders to ensure the best, all-encompassing resort experience possible. Preplanning and knowing that all the details have been looked after, allows Group Leaders more quality time on the slopes! Please review the many options available and contact Apex Sales and/or Guest Services representatives to develop an itinerary that best suits your group’s needs and budget.
Day Group Rates, Information, Discounts, Terms & Conditions
- Groups require at least one “Group Leader” to organize payment and trip activities
- Groups must pre-register for rental equipment and lessons
- Group lift ticket rates are based on a minimum of 20 paying guests
- For every 20 lift tickets purchased, Apex Resort offers one complimentary lift ticket to the group
- Group bookings must be finalized 48 hours prior to the arrival date. Apex Mountain Resort requires full payment prior to arrival, before issuing any lift tickets, lesson vouchers, or rental equipment to the group.
- Apex Mountain Resort is not responsible for any lost or stolen lift tickets or vouchers
- All prices plus GST
Group Lessons and Rentals
- Group lesson rates are based on a minimum of 20 lessons purchased after which Apex Mountain Resort will offer the group one complimentary lesson.
- Lessons are subject to the regular lesson rate for groups with less than 20 people. Lessons are offered daily.
- Group rental rates are based on a minimum of 20 people. For every 20 Ski or Snowboard Rentals purchased, Apex Mountain Resort will offer the group one complimentary rental.
- Groups with less than 20 people, who wish to rent equipment will be subject to regular Rental rates. Equipment is available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- We advise equipment renters to arrive as early as possible to ensure the best selection.
- The rental shop opens at 8:30 am daily.
Payment for Groups
Groups may pay by credit card (Visa or Master Card), a debit card or business cheque. Any changes to lift tickets, lessons or rentals after the group’s arrival will be made at regular rates at the appropriate Point of Sale location. There are NO REFUNDS on any unused portions of the Group package.
Parking for Groups
Parking arrangements for buses must be finalized 48 hours prior to the arrival date, to ensure proper planning and space allocations.
Should you require additional information on Group Bookings, please contact 1-877-777-2739 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Great Activities for Groups at Apex
Your guests will enjoy the variety of fun and accessible activities at Apex Resort. Please contact Guest Services for booking or more information on any of the adventures found below.
Easily accessible, night skiing in offer through the winter season with only a few exceptions. Fridays and Saturdays starting mid-December from 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Night skiing runs daily during the holidays (Christmas and Spring break however, night skiing is not offered on December 24, 25 or 31.
Night Skiing at Apex Begins December!
Enjoy one of the fastest-growing snowsport adventures in Canada. Exercise, have fun and frolic while enjoying fresh air and natural beauty. Includes snowshoe rentals, chairlift ride and hot chocolate on the trail. Customized tours can be arranged. (Minimum Group: 20 people)
Our NHL sized hockey rink is great for a pick-up hockey game, curling, bonspiels, and skating practices. It is lit at night, maintained with a Zamboni, and is available for group use. We have a selection of skate sizes available for rent. We book out our hockey rink to teams from all over BC, it is very popular so it books out quick! For booking and inquiries please contact 1 877 777 2739 or via e-mail Events@ApexResort.com
Apex Hockey Rink Open December!
Adventure Skating Loop
Skate through the trees on our 1 km long Zamboni-maintained ice. We would be happy to organize a bonfire with hot chocolate, marshmallows and hot dogs at the loop to add to the wonderful ambiance. Night skating is also offered.
Adventure Skating Loop Open December!
Nickelplate Nordic Centre offers the longest season in Canada on 56 kms of beautifully-groomed and track-set trails for classic and skate skiing.
Apex Tube Park
Lift accessed and located next to the Mountain Shop, this fun ride for all ages will keep you sliding for hours. A very popular group activity at the mountain, many groups request a private bonfire with marshmallows and hot chocolate at the base of the lift. Please ask your group organizer for more information about this option.
Apex Tube Park Open December!
Apex Tube Park Guidelines
Tube Park is lift-accessed. Children must be 42” or taller to ride the tubes on their own. Children shorter than 42” may ride on their own tube but must have a parent or adult, riding on their own tube and holding on to the child’s tube.